Gansai Tambi Japanese Watercolors Set - Pearl Colors
Gansai Tambi Traditional Japanese solid watercolors fro professional artist and crafters. They are ideal for sketching, illustration, and more!
By using original colors mixing with other colors, the colors obtain a higher brilliance.
THE CHARACTERISTIC OF GANSAI TAMBI
- Bright Colors: by keeping the number of ingredients to a bare minimum, clear, bright colors are obtained.
- Quick Dissolving: in order for the desired color to be quickly applied to the surface, the development focused on achieving quick dissolvability.
- Clean Blending: the technical background in traditional sumi ink stick manufacturing was applied to Gansai Tambi in order to create beautiful blending.
- Various Expressions by Shading: water-based pigment paint can be highly opaque when used solely as a gouache but can also become more transparent depending on the amount of water added for dilution.
- Acquisition of AP Mark: The materials used to produce this watercolor are non-toxic.No toxic heavy metals were used in production and safety was made a priority. This watercolor is kind to both the human body and the environment, so is safe to use.